Thursday, December 7, 2017

Want to Join?

If you have a child (6th to 12th grades) looking to try something new this spring, all I need to get you started is a parent's email address.  I can be reached at 334 4960 or via our team email: GalenaGrowlers@gmail.com - Our season started 1 December but we won't start practices until after the new year!! Once we get riding, we'll be practicing M-W-F at 445pm where we'll ride for an hour or two.

NICA's a great, and fast growing, life-long, all inclusive sport of Adventure and Competition (your child doens't have to race).  Our area is a great mountain biking area!! 

Thanks!! Head Coach - Rob Baker

1 comment:

  1. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! read more

    ReplyDelete